- Preferred M.D/D.O/M.B.B.S from an approved school of medicine within two years of applying to the residency program.
- Preferred to have passed USMLE Step I, Step II Clinical Knowledge with a score of 225 or better. Preferred to have passed Step II Clinical Skills Exam in first attempt by the time the rank order list is submitted at the end of interview season.
- COMLEX levels 1, 2 CE & PE scores of 500 or better. USMLE helpful but not required for osteopathic candidates.
- We accept all candidates through the NRMP match from accredited US Allopathic and Osteopathic Medical Schools, and LCME accredited International Medical Schools * Candidates should be within 2 years of graduation from an LCME approved medical school or osteopathic school. Up to 5 years with advanced clinical experience, such as a prior internship or residency.
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Personal statement
- USMLE and or Complex scores
- A headshot photograph
- Two letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
For information on ERAS, you may access the ERAS website.
- All first-year positions are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- There are no pre-match positions.
- ERAS applications are accepted September 16th through December 15th each year.
- International Medical Graduates are preferred to have a valid ECFMG certificate
- HCA Florida Brandon Hospital accepts J1 visas. No H1 visas are sponsored.